Looking for an attorney? There is a lawyer in Upper Michigan for you!
- Wrongful Death
- When someone’s death is caused by another’s fault, the deceased’s family can . . .
- Personal Injuries
- There are many ways in which people can be hurt through no fault of their own but suffer the burden of . . .
- Automobile Injuries
- People injured in automobile accidents have a right to medical treatment, care, services, lost income and . . .
- Product Liability
- Unsafe consumer products and industrial equipment unnecessarily injure people every. . .
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ compensation is the original no-fault law. All employers are required. . .
- Social Security Disability
- . . . and created the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) program as a complement to the existing Social Security Retirement Insurance program. To be eligible for SSDI. . .
- Insurance Claims
- You or your employer may have been paid premiums to an insurance company to protect you against loss caused by. . .
- Criminal Defense
- People who are looking for a criminal defense lawyer need someone who will. . .
- Estate Planning
- A will is one of the best ways to ensure a more secure future for your family and. . .
The law offices of Clark, Bray, Cameron & Larrabee, P.C. (Professional Corporation) has been part of the central Upper Peninsula community since 1975. When we began we agreed not to work for insurance companies, banks, large corporations or government agencies. Instead we want to be your lawyer! In Upper Michigan since the beginning we have been fighting for the rights of the injured and disabled. The advice we give during the first visit is free of any charge. From that point on, our fee is based upon the results that we produce for you. There is no fee unless benefits are obtained.
We are not a typical law firm. Each of us has his or her own areas of specialty but we frequently work together on behalf of a client to ensure the best outcome. We are not a “here today, gone tomorrow” type of law firm but rather a group of attorneys that will be here for you whenever you need us.
Copyright © Protected: Clark, Bray, Cameron & Larrabee, P.C. All Rights Reserved.
Member of the National Directory of Social Security Lawyers